SV: GSBN:Stone Veneer over Bales

Hi all

In principle it would be possible with a ventilated cavity between the venere wall and the SB wall, plastered on the outside with earth or lime and something less permeable on the inside. But I agree that it seems like a risky construction. The cavity should be at least 50 mm.

regards

J¿rgen Munch-Andersen
SBi
Dr. Neergaardsvej 15