Re: GSBN:Stone Veneer over Bales

Hello,

This is parcularly for Kim but maybe some others will be interested by the
information.
There's a building in Quebec city which had two exterior walls restored with
straw bales, finished inside with clay and outside with a rainscreen type of
cladding. It is 4 stories high and the work was completed two years ago. I
don't know the exact composition of the wall but Louis-Martin Guenette could
probably provide it since he was part of the team who originated and built
those walls. He also has some follow-up done on the project.
For those who met him, he attended the Ontario conference last October. His
e-mail is: lmguenette@...

Michel Bergeron
Designer
6282, de Saint-Vallier