Re: GSBN:Stone Veneer over Bales

Actually Matts someone has already beat you to it.  Can't remember
the name of the company but there was a guy through here recently
that had just attended a course to do exactly that. They had all
kinds of stamps and techniques.  However, we do the same type of
thing over block stem walls all the time.  It's really not that
difficult. Just takes a little trial and error samples working out
the technique.  And although I probably wouldn't go on record
recommending the practice on a grand scale I do admit to attaching
stones to lower part of bale walls using a clay mortar and a clay/
sand grout sealed with linseed oil.  Enough confessions for one day.

Anyhow, Bob, if that company intrigues you, I will try to get some
additional info for you.

Bill
On Mar 20, 2007, at 7:15 AM, MattsMyhrman@...:

In a message dated 3/18/07 8:04:51 PM, john.skillfulmeans@...