RE: GSBN:NZ SB contacts

Greetings from one of the NZ SB sisters',

Here are just a few of the straw balers in NZ.  These four are the AUSBALE
reps for NZ.
Have them check out www.ausbale.org and www.earthbuilding.co.nz for details
on natural building
in this country.

North Island
Graeme North (Architect in Warkworth) <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.ecodesign.co.nz/";>http://www.ecodesign.co.nz/</a>
Iain Redfern (Designer in Whangarei) <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.adobesouth.co.nz/";>http://www.adobesouth.co.nz/</a>

South Island
Peter Olorenshaw (Architect in Nelson) petero@...
Sarah Johnston (Designer in Geraldine) sarahjohnston@...

There are definitely more of us, but that should give them a start.  Any one
of us can provide more contacts
and direction depending on where their land is in NZ.

Cheers,
Sarah

Sarah R. Johnston
SOL Design, Ltd.