GSBN:Kazakhstan Kontacks

Greeting All:

A Canadian company selling agricultural machinery in Kazakhstan will shortly send a team there to assess the potential to provide worker housing for their customers. The project architect and I hope to include plastered bale fibre walls in the final designs. The plan is to leave Canada on April 20.

There are no recent references to Kazakhstan in the archives. If there is anyone in Kazakhstan you think would be interested in this project, kindly contact me directly.

all the best,

Habib

Sustainable Works
Habib John Gonzalez
RR#1, S-4, C-12
Crescent Valley, British Columbia
Canada, V0G-1H0
tel/fax 250-359-5095
www.sustainableworks.ca
"Better the kindness of imperfection than perfection without kindness"