Date: 16 Apr 2007 03:29:07 -0500
From: Tom Woolley woolley.tom@...
Subject: "Biggest strawbale building in Europe"

I managed to visit the ECO DEPOT building in York, England last week

It is claimed to be the biggest straw building in Europe ...uses
"Modcell" panels
Attached is a photo for those who do not know about it

For details see

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.limetechnology.co.uk/pages/project.php?page_id=66";>http://www.limetechnology.co.uk/pages/project.php?page_id=66</a>

Tom Woolley

multipart/mixed
  image/jpeg
- ---

looks impressive. Any details on the specified hydraulic lime render?

Greetings from Brittany,

Martin Oehlmann

www.ecovacancesbretagne.com

> I managed to visit the ECO DEPOT building in York, England last week
>
> It is claimed to be the biggest straw building in Europe ...uses
> "Modcell" panels
> Attached is a photo for those who do not know about it
>
> For details see
>
> <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.limetechnology.co.uk/pages/project.php?page_id=66";>http://www.limetechnology.co.uk/pages/project.php?page_id=66</a>
>
> Tom Woolley

> multipart/mixed
>   image/jpeg
> ---

I agree, it's quite impressive.  How much do those panels weigh?

Greetings from Berkeley,

Dan Smith