Re: GSBN:Mud - Art and Wash DC

...I would call it mud-slinging in DC for a higher purpose...
John

On 4/26/07, Bob Theis bob@... wrote:

Bill and Athena,

So THAT'S how we make natural building affordable!?  Repackage it as
Art,  and  museums  foot the bill! And then people move in as docents
in residence....and we sidestep the building codes: " Of course it's
a sculpture. The sink and toilet are the fluid,  kinetic aspects. "

I never thought of you two as the types to be hanging out at the
Mall, though.

Bob ( I'm already wearing berets! ) Theis

--
John Swearingen
Skillful Means, Inc.