GSBN:A french cousin of "Small SB" is born

Hello,

I want to inform you that "Small Strawbale", the beautiful book by Bill
& Athena Steen and Wayne Bingham, is now out in French and poetically
called "Petite botte de paille". Yes Joyce, I'm sending you a copy. As
so often is the case, the project took a bit longer than was hoped for,
but we (us, La Maison en Paille, our co-editor Goutte de Sable, and our
translator Odile Bruder who did a great job) are very happy that this
wonderful book is now available in the language of cheese and wine. The
next step is to get a mega marketing mailing to almost all French
language magazines on its way (I got my hands on the BIG list of French
editors today :-).

If any of you want to practice your French and are interested in buying
this book, you can order it at your local bookstore :

Titre Petite botte de Paille
Auteurs Bill Steen, Athena Swentzell Steen et Wayne J. Bingham (Traduit
par Odile Bruder)
ISBN 978-29522653-2-4
Editeur La Maison en Paille & Goutte de Sable

(while I'm at it:) our first book:
Titre B?tir en Paille
Auteurs André de Bouter
ISBN 2-9522653-1-3
Editeur La Maison en Paille

If any of you want to sell them, have a look at
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.lamaisonenpaille.com/Documentation/Librairie.html";>http://www.lamaisonenpaille.com/Documentation/Librairie.html</a> for the
contact addresses.
If your country is not on the list contact GEODIF (Mathilde Peltre
mpeltre@eyrolles.com)

Best regards to all of you,

Andr&eacute; (I ought to be finishing my sb house rather than doing all those
things on my PC) de Bouter