Re: GSBN:A french cousin of "Small SB" is born

Merci beaucoup, Andre. Can't wait to receive the book - and give it a read,
or more accurately learn how rusty my French has become. And congratulations
on another accomplishment to add to your long list. You're doing great work
in many ways!

Joyce

on 5.15.2007 4:01 PM, André de Bouter at forum@...: