Fra: GSBN p? vegne af John Glassford
Sendt: fr 18-05-2007 04:03
Til: GSBN
Emne: Re: GSBN:Re Thermal Properties of Straw Bale Walls

G ' day Nehemiah and Andrew et al

Many thanks for the replies and for your considered input.  It is very
much appreciated.

I am sure that there is much more work to be done in this area
especially with jumbo bales as they are naturally compacted a lot more
than the smaller bales.  Does that provide more or less insulation?
Many questions ahead of  us.

Kind regards John Glassford.

multipart/mixed
  application/ms-tnef