Re: SV: GSBN:Re Thermal Properties of Straw Bale Walls

Jorgen,

Forgive this computer Luddite the lack of the "/" through the "o" in your
name.   I keep promising myself that I'll learn how to do that stuff but life
keep intervening.   That said, I'd appreciate some clarification of what you mean
by "The optimum [density} is very flat for most materials, and it surely is
flat for straw."

Matts (he of the maximum cranial density) Myhrman

 See what's free at .