RE: GSBN:Colombia

Tell him to check out www.casasdepaja.com.  We don't have any members in
Colombia, but in many other south American countries, we do (see member's
list <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.casasdepaja.com/?pag=listado";>http://www.casasdepaja.com/?pag=listado</a> ).

He can also sign up to the list-serve at
<a  target="_blank" href="http://amper.ped.muni.cz/mailman/listinfo/paja";>http://amper.ped.muni.cz/mailman/listinfo/paja</a> and send a message there to
ask.

I believe there are some members of the listserve in Colombia...

Both are in Spanish.

Take care,

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a