-> RE: GSBN:Colombia
     by "Rikki  Nitzkin" rikkinitzkin@...
-> Revisiting top-of-wall details
     by Mark Piepkorn mark@...

Date: 22 May 2007 02:57:20 -0500
From: "Rikki  Nitzkin" rikkinitzkin@...
Subject: RE: GSBN:Colombia

Tell him to check out www.casasdepaja.com.  We don't have any members in
Colombia, but in many other south American countries, we do (see member's
list <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.casasdepaja.com/?pag=listado";>http://www.casasdepaja.com/?pag=listado</a> ).

He can also sign up to the list-serve at
<a  target="_blank" href="http://amper.ped.muni.cz/mailman/listinfo/paja";>http://amper.ped.muni.cz/mailman/listinfo/paja</a> and send a message there to
ask.

I believe there are some members of the listserve in Colombia...

Both are in Spanish.

Take care,

Rikki Nitzkin
Aulas, Lleida, Espana