GSBN:"squaring" round corners

Barbara Jones taught me a method which makes a huge difference in getting a
tight fit between bales:

Before placing the bale, you take the "belly" part at the end and with a
pulling/twisting/pushing motion re-distribute the straw up and down the end
of the bale.  This gives you a relatively flat surface which makes a tighter
fit and a lot less stuffing.

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...