GSBN:GSBN archives seem to be incomplete

The monthly help file arrived this morning, and I decided to take a look at
the archives for messages from the last week.  The help file says:

"Archives of recent discussions (since November 2002) are at
<a  target="_blank" href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GSBN-Greenbuilder/";>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GSBN-Greenbuilder/</a> . "

I used that link, and got to the GSBN archive.  The archive contains three
messages since January 12th, 2007.  I know that there have been four
messages posted within the last twelve hours, and I would guess there have
been a couple of dozen between now and last January.  Something seems to be
broken.

Does anyone know another way to look for archived messages?

Derek

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center
Ortega Hall 129, MSC03-2100