GSBN:Re: GSBN archives seem to be incomplete

Yes, the archives are definitely broken.

It's on my list of things to fix, but it's fairly low on the priority
list to be honest.

I have copies of every message ever sent, and would be happy to
forward you the digests for the past week or so, or a specific day.