Re: GSBN: Wind loads and racking

Hi Martin,

Thanks very much for the comprehensive reply.  I'm looking forward to
Bruce's book arriving in the mail; it seems to have all the answers.

You say plaster reinforcement is very important - what level are you
talking about; a bit of fibre, fishing net as Darrel suggested, stiff
poly mesh, welded wire mesh?  I know this would depend on the particular
loads, I'm just curious as to your preferred system, if you have one.
I'm aiming to use earth render generally.

All the best,
Andrew

Martin Hammer wrote:
Andrew -

Some delayed input re: your e-mail of last week.