GSBN:Always Becoming project with the Steens

At 08:50 AM 6/6/2007, Bruce King wrote:
PS to Bill Steen:  How did your project at the Museum of the Native
American go?  As it happens, I visited that place one week before you
sent your note.  Got pics?  A website?

Here are three travelogs from Bill:

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/steens-smithsonian/1-Indiana.pdf";>http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/steens-smithsonian/1-Indiana.pdf</a>
2 pages, 2 photos; 174K

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/steens-smithsonian/2-Indiana-to-DC.pdf";>http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/steens-smithsonian/2-Indiana-to-DC.pdf</a>
2 pages, 6 photos; 293K

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/steens-smithsonian/3-Getting-Started.pdf";>http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/steens-smithsonian/3-Getting-Started.pdf</a>
5 pages, 11 photos; 488K

Sarah leaves for DC tomorrow afternoon to join the fray, and I hope
to get in the dance after I beat down a staph infection. I'll post
photos that Sarah and I take for sure. They'll be on the project
until the beginning of July.

I'll also be posting photos Sarah took in Pakistan during her five
weeks on the PAKSBAB project shortly.

Mark Piepkorn
www.potkettleblack.com

As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality,
they are not certain, and as far as they are
certain, they do not refer to reality.
  - Albert Einstein