Re: GSBN:straw potententials

Someone needs to break the silence on this.  I tread lightly into dangerous
territory and speculate that is the first time that word has been used on
the GSBN (three times, no less).

If one dared, one might say that said project is a seminal work in straw
building.  There is no shortage of places one might take this, and probably
none of them should be pursued.  With that, I now look for a graceful exit,
which I can't seem to find.

Martin Hammer