From: strawnet@...
To: GSBN@...
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: GSBN:straw potententials

>  You are really brave Martin. Personally, I wouldn't touch this topic with
a ten foot pole...but I've been trying to figure out the spelling of the
word potententials... what are entials?

<a  target="_blank" href="http://skirmisher.org/strange-things-to-see/chinese-amusement-park-erects-worl";>http://skirmisher.org/strange-things-to-see/chinese-amusement-park-erects-worl</a>