Date: 14 Jun 2007 01:18:26 -0500
From: Evgen Shirokov iaebd@...
Subject: =?koi8-r?Q?=F7=CF=CF=CB_Design_of_Straw_Bale_Buildings?=

Dear Bruce King and SB Brothers and Sisters,

I just get copy of your book (published by Green Building Press) - thank you
very match for nice job. It's really useful and come in right time.

EVGENY Shirokov

PS 20.06.2007 I'll present in Moscow our project "SB Passive House of Future
for Russia" for Russian "top officials of construction".

#237#OEoe<<oe #218#OE#193##197##219##216#? #240#oeOoe<<... #196#"'<<...O
OE#193# #239#`#215##197#`#193#>>@Mail.ru
<a  target="_blank" href="http://r.mail.ru/cln3253/otvet.mail.ru/";>http://r.mail.ru/cln3253/otvet.mail.ru/</a>

On Jun 14, 2007, at 12:04 AM, Evgen Shirokov wrote:

> Dear Bruce King and SB Brothers and Sisters,
>
> I just get copy of your book (published by Green Building Press) -
> thank you very match for nice job. It's really useful and come in
> right time.

On behalf of all the authors, you are very welcome.

We couldn't have done it without all of you, to say the least.

Bruce