RE: GSBN:Cemento

I mean about not using cement at all.  I know all the arguments, but I don«t
have any firm statistics from reliable sources to back up my arguments.  The
other day I was talking to a sculptor who works with cement (without added
chrome) and I had trouble convincing him...a lot of people want to know
WHERE I get my information.

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...