GSBN:Fwd: Pakistan strawbale photos

Forwarded message from Sarah Machtey:

From: mudhome@...

Ok folks,

I've got some of my Pakistan pictures on the web for you. There are even a
few pictures taken after I left and kindly sent to me by my Pakistani
friends. I still need to write many more captions and add more pictures.

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.sageearth.com/naturalbuilding/photos/v/pakistan/";>http://www.sageearth.com/naturalbuilding/photos/v/pakistan/</a>

Sarah Machtey

        Feel free to forward to anybody who might be interested.

        She'll also be putting up some of the photos she took while
helping the Steens with the sculptures in D.C. at some point. She's
still on the road, so it might take a couple weeks.

Mark Piepkorn
www.potkettleblack.com

  "A slow sort of country!" said the Queen. "Now,
here, you see, it takes all the running you can do,
to keep in the same place. If you want to get
somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast
as that."
  - Lewis Carroll