-> loadbearing article
     by "=?UTF-8?B?QW5kcsOpIGRlIEJvdXRlcg==?=" forum@...
-> Re: GSBN:Cemento
     by Chris Stafford Stafford@...

Date: 1 Jul 2007 16:24:50 -0500
From: "=?UTF-8?B?QW5kcsOpIGRlIEJvdXRlcg==?=" forum@...
Subject: loadbearing article

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to finish the article I'm writing on loadbearing SB homes and
I would like to add a few images on Jumbo bale buildings.
Does any of you have a printing quality picture or two to sent? If
possible one during and one after construction. But if you only have
one, I won't look the given horse in the mouth.
Deadline is approaching....

Thanks Bee, Jeff, Habib and Catherine for the pics you have sent!

Best regards,

Andr#195#(c) de Bouter
France