GSBN:Re: Werner Schmidt

At 02:46 AM 7/4/2007,  Andre wrote:
Is Werner Schmidt part of the GSBN? I think he
should be.

I second Andre's nomination of architect  Werner Schmidt of
Switzerland, where the GSBN is not yet represented.

Like Rene, I am a big fan of Werner's work -- he has created a
variety of very interesting and energy efficient strawbale buildings
in Switzerland and Italy, using load-bearing jumbo bales for
structure, as well as bales insulating in the ceilings and floors.

Here is his email and website:  "Werner Schmidt" atelier_schmidt@...

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.atelierwernerschmidt.ch/";>http://www.atelierwernerschmidt.ch/</a>

-Catherine