From: "DCAT"

Date: July 4, 2007 9:43:22 AM MST

Subject: DCAT.net Form

Email: armor09@...

Questions: hello,

I am an architect working in France and I am
more and more interesting in building houses in straw bales. As France
is not as far as your country in such a field, I am asking you about
your research concerning this material, in aspect of warmth, of
moisture, of condition of storage, if you have information about
clading surfaces outdoor and indoor, etc and etc

Can you inform me?

I would be glad to get news from you.

Sincerely

Véronique Samson