Re: *** SPAM ALERT *** Re: GSBN:Cemento (combined responses)

I suggest my workshop participants to look at cement as Gold (and not as
the bad guy). Gold is a material that allows us to do many amazing
things but it is very costly (not just to buy, but also to mine,
transport etc.). One would not consider building ones car out of gold
just because it is possible. It would become very heavy and therefore
more appropriate materials would be chosen. (but this often takes more
time/reflection).

Cement also alows us to do many things.... but it has its price... so we
are adviced to use it sparingly....

André de Bouter
France