Re: GSBN:SB codes resource

Great idea Ren?.

Bruce's book did this in some sort with the big list at the end of the
book. But things change (rapidly) and a web page that can be updated
regularly would be great.

Andr?
France

Rene Dalmeijer a ?crit :
Dear members and specifically Martin Hammer,

Based on the question coming form Lithuania. It might be a good idea to
set up a net resource for all specific SB building codes and or
procedures in the various countries.

Basically what I am thinking of is a list of countries with further
subdivisions where necessary for counties etc. This should help a great
deal in making clear what the official status is regarding the
acceptance of straw bale building.

Besides the code or url to the code it should contain a description of
the status of the code the governing body when accepted etc. If at all
possible links to official sites should be given.

I am not sure where to place the resource yet. If needed I could
support it on www.strobouw.nl given a completely separate page.

Kind regards
Rene Dalmeijer

list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the