Re: GSBN:SB codes resource

Rene, Marty and GSBN members,

The Last Straw journal published Marty's list of information about strawbale
codes worldwide in TLS issue #54/ and this will be included on the next
update of the resource guide TLS web site www.thelaststraw.org and in print
format sometime this summer.

We can easily update the web site chart whenever there is new information to
post and then publish it periodically in TLS. I would be willing to give
this information a full page on the TLS web site with links to other sites
that pertain to codes, when appropriate.

Would be good to have all the information in one central location and
linked.

Joyce

on 7.11.2007 12:44 AM, Rene Dalmeijer at rene.dalmeijer@...: