Re: GSBN:SB codes resource

Joyce,

The TLS site and the resource list are both excellent places. This
leads me to the following suggestion. How about adding a summary, per
country of houses presently registerred on The strawbale registry
adding a few relavant statistics while saying this I ask you all to
please add any houses you have been involved with either by entering
the information yourself of prompting either the builder owner to do
so. I will do so myself as I see only one Dutch SB house registerred
whilst there are at least 30 most probably even more, I am now getting
into the happy fase that I learn about projects after they have been
built.

Rene