From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Rene Dalmeijer
Sent: 11 July 2007 06:44 AM
To: GSBN
Subject: GSBN:SB codes resource

Dear members and specifically Martin Hammer,

Based on the question coming form Lithuania. It might be a good idea to
set up a net resource for all specific SB building codes and or
procedures in the various countries.

Basically what I am thinking of is a list of countries with further
subdivisions where necessary for counties etc. This should help a great
deal in making clear what the official status is regarding the
acceptance of straw bale building.

Besides the code or url to the code it should contain a description of
the status of the code the governing body when accepted etc. If at all
possible links to official sites should be given.

I am not sure where to place the resource yet. If needed I could
support it on www.strobouw.nl given a completely separate page.

Kind regards
Rene Dalmeijer

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.eset.com";>http://www.eset.com</a>