-> Re: GSBN:SB codes resource
     by Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...

Date: 15 Jul 2007 21:43:54 -0500
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:SB codes resource

Would be glad to include summary of buildings by country from the Registry.
And would be very glad to have everyone list their projects on the
International SB Registry - and TLS should also link to the other lists (I
think there's one being developed for a European country - France?) and
theirs to TLS.

I place notes in TLS periodically about listing in the registry and have
posted messages on the listservs, too. It's valuable information and those
who have listed their projects are definitely making a helpful contribution
to the collection of data. Many people tell me they have made contacts or
found useful information via the Registry.

Let's keep working on this codes list and the registry. Thanks

Joyce

on 7.11.2007 11:34 PM, Rene Dalmeijer at rene.dalmeijer@...: