Re: GSBN:SB codes resource

Joyce,

I would like to point you at the Belgian SB list www.strobouw.be it is
quite complete and includes a lot of details. This should definitely be
one of the links.

Rene
On Jul 16, 2007, at 04:40, Joyce Coppinger wrote:

Would be glad to include summary of buildings by country from the
Registry.
And would be very glad to have everyone list their projects on the
International SB Registry - and TLS should also link to the other
lists (I
think there's one being developed for a European country - France?) and
theirs to TLS.

I place notes in TLS periodically about listing in the registry and
have
posted messages on the listservs, too. It's valuable information and
those
who have listed their projects are definitely making a helpful
contribution
to the collection of data. Many people tell me they have made contacts
or
found useful information via the Registry.

Let's keep working on this codes list and the registry. Thanks

Joyce

on 7.11.2007 11:34 PM, Rene Dalmeijer at rene.dalmeijer@...