Date: 16 Jul 2007 05:14:52 -0500
From: Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:SB codes resource

Joyce,

I would like to point you at the Belgian SB list www.strobouw.be it is
quite complete and includes a lot of details. This should definitely be
one of the links.

Rene

Date: 16 Jul 2007 10:18:14 -0500
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...

Thanks Rene. Would be glad to hear of any others to link as well.

Joyce

on 7.16.2007 4:11 AM, Rene Dalmeijer at rene.dalmeijer@...:

Date: 16 Jul 2007 12:18:18 -0500
From: "Andre_de_Bouter" forum@...

Dear Joyce,

In France building codes are not needed in order to use a building
material. In fact it is forbidden (for the authorities) not accept a
building material. Only the looks of the building can be prohibited
(regional style of roofing material, slope of the roof etc.)
Still, we (mostly Luc Floissac and Julien, both part of this list) are
working towards 'r#232#gles professionnels' . A set of guidelines made by
the building professionals themselves. This should make it easier to get
professional assurance (obligatory) and to make it easier to build more
public SB buildings.

We are in the very early stages. We'll let you know as soon as anything
more can be said on the subject.

Bye,
Andr#233#

Joyce Coppinger a #233#crit :
> Thanks Rene. Would be glad to hear of any others to link as well.
>
> Joyce
>
> on 7.16.2007 4:11 AM, Rene Dalmeijer at rene.dalmeijer@...:
>

>> Joyce,
>>
>> I would like to point you at the Belgian SB list www.strobouw.be it is
>> quite complete and includes a lot of details. This should definitely be
>> one of the links.
>>
>> Rene
>> On Jul 16, 2007, at 04:40, Joyce Coppinger wrote:
>>

>>> Would be glad to include summary of buildings by country from the
>>> Registry.
>>> And would be very glad to have everyone list their projects on the
>>> International SB Registry - and TLS should also link to the other
>>> lists (I
>>> think there's one being developed for a European country - France?) and
>>> theirs to TLS.
>>>
>>> I place notes in TLS periodically about listing in the registry and
>>> have
>>> posted messages on the listservs, too. It's valuable information and
>>> those
>>> who have listed their projects are definitely making a helpful
>>> contribution
>>> to the collection of data. Many people tell me they have made contacts
>>> or
>>> found useful information via the Registry.
>>>
>>> Let's keep working on this codes list and the registry. Thanks
>>>
>>> Joyce
>>>
>>> on 7.11.2007 11:34 PM, Rene Dalmeijer at rene.dalmeijer@...

>>> ----
>>> For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN
>>> list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the
>>> SUBJECT line.
>>> ----
>>>

>> ----
>> For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN list,
send
>> email to GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT line.
>> ----

Thanks for the clarification and information, Andre.

Joyce

on 7.16.2007 11:11 AM, Andre de Bouter at forum@...: