GSBN:strawbale Kenya

Can anyone help Bill?

ECOLIFE has funding to build a girls dormitory in Samburu Kenya.  We
want to use the roof for rainwater collection.  We would also like to
use strawbale construction.  There are straw bale structures in South
Africa and in Zambia but no one answers any correspondance.  I am
curious if we will have problems with termites - I know the USA answers
but do not know about the different species in Kenya and what the risk
might be.  Would you by any chance know anything about this?

Bill Toone - ECO-LIFE Foundation [btoone@ecolifefoundation.org]

SAVE THE DATE!
The ECO-LIFE Foundation will be holding its annual fundraiser on October
20, 2007 at the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla.  Your kind support will
allow us to develop a clean water program for schools in Kenya and
water-related outreach programs in California.
The ECO-LIFE Foundation is a 501c3 organization dedicated to providing
water, food and shelter in biologically sustainable ways.

(www.ecolifefoundation.org)

David A. Bainbridge

Associate Professor, Sustainable Management

Marshall Goldsmith School of Management

Business & Management Division

Alliant International University

10455 Pomerado Road