Catherine

From: Ptbptb@...
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 08:12:12 EDT
To: blackrange@...

Dear Catherine,

As you know, I'm doing a straw bale section for a public building
for the Parks and Grounds Department in Bowie, Maryland.  I've been
invited to mount a display in the main building of a couple of bales
to show how a straw bale wall works.  I"ve been thinking of the best
way to do this -- plexiglass, framing lumber, beautiful wood, how
much plaster, how much detail to show?  Would you mind forwarding a
request to the global straw bale list asking if anyone has an
educational display design worked out they'd be willing to share?

Polly Bart, Ph.D. LEED AP
Greenbuilders, Inc.
www.greenbuilders.com
410-833-4814