Re: GSBN:Securing Bales

Laura,

My 17'6" load bearing test wall for the Saudi project was strapped over
the eighth bale using a ladder style mid plate. Then under this plate
and over the top plate we strapped the remaining 6 bales. Note, we were
building a double wythe 2-string bale wall.

Best wishes,
Chris

Christopher Stafford Architects, Inc.
1044 Water Street, #326