-> Structural engineer needed in Cyprus
     by Andrew Webb design@...

Date: 2 Sep 2007 18:04:44 -0500
From: Andrew Webb design@...
Subject: Structural engineer needed in Cyprus

Can anyone help out George?
- -AW

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	straw
Date: 	Sat, 1 Sep 2007 12:05:11 +1000
From: 	george georgehimonas@...
To: 	admin@...

Hi, My name is George

I am hoping to build a load bearing Straw Bale House in South Cyprus.

Because it is an Earthquake Zone, i need a civil engineer who can do the
calculations for the building requirements for the authorities to enable me to
get planning permission.

The calculations for the building must be done in accordance with
Cypriot/Cyprus authority requirements.

Please, please, please can someone point me to a structural engineer who is
capable of undertaking this kind of work.

Yours faithfully,

George Himonas

- ---