De: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Para: GSBN GSBN@...
Enviado: viernes, 21 de septiembre, 2007 19:44:22
Asunto: GSBN:Straw Bale Building Kit

Have you heard about someone creating a straw-bale building kit of some
kind? Maybe the reference was to straw-bale wall panel systems, I don't
know. Just wondering if there's a kit out there somewhere and, if so, what
it's all about.

Thanks for any information you can share.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

S? un Mejor Amante del Cine
ÀQuieres saber c?mo? ÁDeja que otras personas te ayuden!
<a  target="_blank" href="http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html";>http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html</a>