Date: 21 Sep 2007 12:56:08 -0500
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Women in Strawbale and Natural Building

The theme of The Last Straw journal's March 2008 issue is The Women of
Strawbale and Natural Building. In addition to updating the articles about
women involved in strawbale and natural building in 1995 (TLS issue
#10/Constructive Women), we want to feature women who are currently involved
now.

Your involvement can be related to any aspect - workshop instructor,
teaching an online course or in the classroom, helping with an association,
architect, engineer, designer, design/builder, owner/builder, contractor,
subcontractor, supplier, natural building materials store owner, plasterer,
writer, author, consultant, promoter, realtor, codes official, lender,
insurer...

We want to feature women from around the world, so please help us get the
word out by passing this along to others!

 Here's what I'm looking for:

1.  Photograph - a head shot or a photo showing the person doing a workshop,
teaching a class, working on a project. 300 dpi jpg or tiff format 3x4

2.  Brief bio of how you got involved, what you do (planning, design,
construction, plaster, cob, strawbale, light straw clay, and such)

3. A brief note about projects (types of projects and materials),
involvement in associations, experience teaching or doing workshops, any
other contributions to their particular field of expertise and work

This issue will take time to bring together, so the sooner you can send
information to us the better.

If you have questions or need more information, just ask.

Thanks. Look forward to hearing from you!

Joyce
- -------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org