Re: GSBN:Straw Bale Building Kit

Dear Joyce
I presume you know about the Modcell panel system
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.modcell.co.uk/ModCell/ModCell_home.html";>http://www.modcell.co.uk/ModCell/ModCell_home.html</a>

Tom Woolley

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.modcell.co.uk/ModCell/ModCell_home.html";>http://www.modcell.co.uk/ModCell/ModCell_home.html</a>
On 22 Sep 2007, at 03:24, Joyce Coppinger wrote:

Thanks to Mark and Maren and everyone who has replied to my recent
emails.
Great to have the information. Appreciate the help! Keep it coming...

Joyce

on 9.21.2007 1:03 PM, Mark Piepkorn at mark@...:

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawhouses.com/";>http://www.strawhouses.com/</a>