-> Re: GSBN:Straw Bale Building Kit
     by Tom Woolley woolley.tom@...
-> Re: GSBN:Straw Bale Building Kit
     by Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...

Date: 25 Sep 2007 06:30:38 -0500
From: Tom Woolley woolley.tom@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Straw Bale Building Kit

Dear Joyce
I presume you know about the Modcell panel system
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.modcell.co.uk/ModCell/ModCell_home.html";>http://www.modcell.co.uk/ModCell/ModCell_home.html</a>

Tom Woolley

>>> thelaststraw@...

Date: 25 Sep 2007 09:48:58 -0500
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...

Thanks Tom. I'll visit the web site and include an article in a future issue
of TLS.

Joyce

on 9.25.2007 6:23 AM, Tom Woolley at woolley.tom@...: