Re: GSBN:Any SB contacts in Chile?

At 7:07 AM +0100 10/4/07, Chug wrote:
Greetings baleheads,

I had a guy from Chile (currently residing in England but returning home
next spring) on my last SB course and he asked me if I knew of any SB
contacts in Chile, I'm sure there are as I'm sure I had some on my
international contacts list which I lost during a system failure last boxing
day, so any info you good folk can provide would be appreciated.

There's one in Santiago in the SB Registry, and one entry that looks
a bit questionable.

There was also a guy named Dane Judd who was on SB-R-Us for quite a
while.  I haven't heard from him in a year or more.  Last known email
address was delta6@...

Searching for that in my SB archives also pulled up this one from Chris Green:

---

Here is one site: Architecture en fardos, from Chile, means
"architecture with bales."
<<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.arquitecturaenfardos.cl/index2.html";>http://www.arquitecturaenfardos.cl/index2.html</a>><a  target="_blank" href="http://www.arquitecturaenfardos.cl/index2.html";>http://www.arquitecturaenfardos.cl/index2.html</a>
The contact at this site is Jorge Broughten Wainer, and his contact info
is listed if you click on "Contacto"

I don't read much Spanish (yet) but it appears Jorge, an architect, has
been designing and building SB in Chile for some time: 10 anos.
The above page is a Flash presentation and the text therefore doesn't
get translated by Babelfish.
His blog, also in Spanish:
<<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.arquitecturaenfardos.blogspot.com/";>http://www.arquitecturaenfardos.blogspot.com/</a>><a  target="_blank" href="http://www.arquitecturaenfardos.blogspot.com/";>http://www.arquitecturaenfardos.blogspot.com/</a>

Don't miss October's Natural Building Colloquium:
<<a  target="_blank" href="http://naturalbuildingtexas.org";>http://naturalbuildingtexas.org</a>>