Re: GSBN:Any SB contacts in Chile?

Hello Chug --

Yes, we have an American friend of excellent character and many
skills, who has been living in the Santiago region for twenty years
or so.  He came up to the US in 2003 & 2004, and perhaps more
recently too, to learn and build with strawbale and other natural
materials.   Contact: Eric Hempstead huincafilms@...

Also, I remember a TLS article from a few years ago about strawbale
in Chile -- Joyce, is that info at your fingertips?

best regards,
Catherine Wanek
PS -- I would also be interested in any studies that may exist about
the human health benefits of natural building.