From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Jakub Wihan
Sent: 05 October 2007 11:38
To: GSBN
Subject: GSBN:Moisture Thesis for download

Dear Joyce and others,

Reading about Jims moisture research, I'd like to offer everybody an
opportunity to download the thesis "Humidity in straw bale walls and its
effect on the decomposition of straw", that was finished in July.

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.jakubwihan.com/pdf/thesis.pdf";>http://www.jakubwihan.com/pdf/thesis.pdf</a>

 Yet another study material for your phd, Jim. Good luck and I'll be looking
forward hearing about your work some more.

 I would like to thank everybody on GSBN for their insights and especially
to many of you who directly supported this study.

 Love

 Kuba