RE: GSBN:Any SB contacts in Chile?

In the Spanish Strawbale Network we have several members.  The most
"professional" looking one is Jorge Broughton (www.arquitecturaenfardos.cl)

The complete list is as follows:
  alejandro ceroni alejandroceroni@...
    andre guillermo abascal klug euzkarrat@...
    CLAUDIO OLIVARES claudioor@...
    Francisca Jim?nez P?rez bioespacios@...,  041-2992324 (c)
    Jorge Broughton jbw@...
    Jorge Yiries jyiries@...
    Manuel Ortega mortegaf@...
    Maria Angelica Ruiz aruiz@...

Apart from Jorge Broughton, I don't know how many of these people have
actually built with Straw and how many are wanting to build.  I also don't
know if any of them speak English because all my contact with them has been
in Spanish.

Hope this helps.

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a