Re: GSBN:Re: Lime plaster problems

Matts and I have had great success with lime plaster over clay plasters,
particularly in the bale wrap project next door which is in its 7th year, exposed
to the west sun and weather, and doing just fine.  Now I'm going to have to
put my head together with him and try to figure out why it's worked so well.
Plaster on...(not to be confused with let's get plastered)
Judy

Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox