Re: GSBN:Re: Lime plaster problems

Bruce,
No I didn't mean "never" guaranteed.  I have simply watched so many
new people to the SB world think that this combo was a simple
cakewalk and it just isn't.  It takes a lot of thought, diligence and
flat out good luck to make it work.

As for wetting the surface of the earth plaster I don't think that is
too much of a problem.  What is more of a problem is when the earth
plaster is dry on the surface and still wet 3/4 of an inch in.  That
is what is deceptive and can easily fool.

B...