GSBN:Plaster on Framed Walls

 If a contractor were to ever do that again I may
have a different response based on the experience explained above, and
was wondering if anyone else has had such an experience?

I've never made a study of it, but in the many plaster walls I've torn open,
I always assumed that, to some degree or other, the plaster sheet was just
hanging there on the lath, and, when tapping on a wall with a hammer, I've
always heard plenty of things that sounded like hollow spots....

John "Hola-Hollow" Swearingen

--
John Swearingen
Skillful Means, Inc.