Re: GSBN:Cutting the twine

I think it's a good idea, and have done it experimentally. My idea is to
leave the end bales tied and pop strings on everything in between before the
next course goes up.  This would eliminate, and do a better job, than
stuffing between bales.  A little tricky to do during crazy baleraisings,
but our next job we'll be doing all the bales ourselves, so we'll try it
out.

John "String Pop" Swearingen

--
John Swearingen